G&V Energy Group is looking for a Lead Developer.
With the many IT terms, the smoothest way to describe the job is in English ...
Check out this interesting vacancy quickly.
We are looking for
An experienced .NET developer and software architect that will be responsible for building, maintaining and extending IT’s software ecosystem, which is currently being shaped as a combination of in-house built services and cloud SAAS solutions.
As a Lead Developer, your responsibility will be to
- Build and extend G&V’s software application architecture
- Continue to develop G&V's vision on and migration to a future proof technology stack based on public cloud services (Azure)
- Define and guide the implementation of best practices concerning security and privacy in a cloud based environment
- Find the right balance between building core software components in-house vs. integrating SAAS solutions to answer to G&V's fast changing business requirements
- Where needed, collaborate with external development agencies and assure the quality of their deliverables
- Work closely with the Head of Product and a small team of product owners to define the correct development priorities and technical foundations to support G&V's future product vision
- Treat DATA as a first-class citizen by taking responsibility of data quality in source systems and exposing domain data in standardised ways (data mesh approach)
- Keep an eye on the budget used in G&V’s technology stack and developer tooling
Requirements & qualifications
- At least 10 years of experience developing software applications and designing software architectures
- Prior experience in a lead developer role, coaching and mentoring a team of developers
- Excellent knowledge of a modern, cloud-based IT environment
- Capable of understanding and challenging a high-level cloud architecture
- Experience with managing budgets in a cloud environment
- Prior experience with Azure and Azure services is a plus (Azure service bus, Azure sql, Azure storage, CosmoDb, Keyvault, Redis)
- Proven experience with the following technology domains and components:
- Programming languages and frameworks: ASP .NET core 5+, EF core 5+, SignalR
- Devops practices and tooling: git, CI/CD (github actions), git-flow, trunc-based
- Deployment environment: Kubernetes, Docker, GitOps (with ArgoCD), Helm, Kustomize, Prometheus
- Software architecture: (Micro) Service oriented architecture, Event driven architecture, Domain driven design/development, Designing web api’s, Clean architecture, CQRS, BFF
- Security: Basic networking skills (ingress, firewall, private networks,...), Authorization, Authentication, Azure AD/Auth0, RBAC
- Testing: TDD, unit testing, integration testing, performance testing
- Knowledge or experience with angular and typescript is a plus
- Experience in collaborating with external development agencies
- Profound experience in agile development practices, with a focus on scrum
- Natural ability to make things happen and get stuff done. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way
- Excellent communication skills (Dutch, French & English)
What we offer
- A new challenging position within a dynamic team, where initiative is encouraged.
- We are lean & mean, which gives us the possibility to quickly adapt in this evolving market.
- Besides the many teambuilding, sponsor and networking activities, we like to meet each other in our Friday bar.
- Your personal development is central with numerous training opportunities.
- You will receive a competitive remuneration package with various extra-legal benefits.
Ready to join our G&V Family?